Welcome to Macias Eye Medical Centers
Schedule an appointment at one of our locations today.
Dr. Eduardo P. Macias and the team at Macias Eye Medical Centers focuses on bring one-on-one care to each of our patients. We offer exceptional and advanced optometry and ophthalmology services ranging from routine eye exams to laser-assisted eye surgeries. With three convenient locations in San Bernardino, Riverside, and Fontana, our team of eye care specialists is always ready to provide outstanding vision care.
About Macias Eye Medical Centers
Our team is led by our knowledgeable ophthalmologist, Dr. Eduardo P. Macias. Dr. Macias’s years of professional experience and dedication to bettering his community is what sets our eye care clinic apart. As a full-service vision center, the team at Macias Eye Medical Centers dedicates individualized care and attention for each patient we treat. In fact, personal and professional care and attention are what Macias Eye Medical Centers has been founded on. Whether you’re simply looking to update a prescription and buy new eyeglasses, or you need post-laser surgical care and management, Dr. Macias and his team are willing and able to assist.
Eye Care Services Offered at Macias Eye Medical Centers
Our team of ophthalmologists and optometrists offer an array of comprehensive eye and vision services, including:
- Eye and Vision Exams
- Eyeglasses and Sunglasses
- Contact Lens Exams
- Hard to Fit Contacts
- Computer Vision Treatment
- Eye Disease Evaluation and Management
- Pre and Post LASIK Co-management
- Consultations and Referrals for Eye Surgery
We offer personalized care and treatment for common eye conditions including:
- Hyperopia – farsightedness
- Myopia – nearsightedness
- Presbyopia – vision loss associated with age
- Astigmatism – irregular cornea shape
- Macular Degeneration – vision loss from retina deterioration or blood vessel leakage
- Keratoconus – bulging, cone-shaped corneas
- Cataracts – lens clouding
- Glaucoma – high pressure in the eye resulting in nerve damage
- Diabetic Retinopathy - damage to the eye’s blood vessels caused by diabetic high blood pressure
- Conjunctivitis - also known as pink eye, an inflammation or infection
- Dry Eyes – irritation caused by the eye’s inability to properly produce tears
- Emergency eye care – sudden vision loss, red eye, pain, etc.
Eye Surgeries Offered
- Cataract Surgery w/ premium IOL's (Monofocal and Premium/ Multifocal
Glaucoma Surgery (Valve Surgery, SLT Laser, Peripheral iridotomy Laser)
Ptosis Correction Surgery
Eyelid Lesion Removal
Intravitreal Injections for Diabetes/ Retinal Complications
Retinal Lasers (PRP and Focal Argon Lasers) for Diabetes complications
Punctal Plugs for Dry Eyes.
Dilation and Irrigation of Lacrimal Ducts
Yag Laser Capsulotomy
Schedule an Appointment with an Eye Doctor in Fontana, San Bernardino, or Riverside
We put each and every patient at ease by thoroughly explaining each step of the evaluation and treatment process. At Macias Eye Medical Centers, we want each patient to understand the importance of routine eye care and its impact on overall health and wellness. We have three convenient locations in Southern California.
To contact our Riverside eye doctors, call us at (951) 359-0500.
To contact our San Bernardino eye doctors, call us at (909) 885-3933.
To contact our Fontana eye doctors, call us at (909) 427-8900.